How to Enrol
Download an Application Form available from our website. You must complete all requested information. Scanned copies of the application form can be submitted via email to: email@example.com
You must submit the following documents:
- A verified copy of your Australian 12 or equivalent qualification & transcripts
(Documents not in English must be provided with a certified translation)
- Evidence of your language skills e.g. IELTS Certificate
- Certified copy of your passport
- Certified copy of current visa, if currently in Australia
These documents can be submitted to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Level 5, 123 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia.
If you are accepted, Windsor will send you an Offer of Enrolment and Enrolment Acceptance Agreement.
To accept an offer, you must:
- Complete and sign the Enrolment Acceptance Agreement
- Pay an enrolment fee of AUD $200.00
- Pay an initial deposit amount of your first semester tuition fee
- Organise Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Windsor will send you Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) for your course so that you can apply for visa.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer
A learner may be able to apply for RPL if they have gained competency from work, other programs, courses, life experience or training provided at work that is relevant to the course. Windsor College recognises the AQF qualifications and statements of attainment issued by other registered training organisations.