IELTS Review course is an innovative and very practical. It aims to tackle areas in which learners need more guidance. Tests can be very stressful for students and at SMEAG English we believe that hard work and targeted lessons are the key to success. That’s why the IELTS Review class has been conceived as a hands-on course where students will use their own practice tests as learning material.
Levels – Elementary to Advanced (5 Levels)
Class hours – 20 contact hours
Duration – 2-52 weeks (10 weeks per level)
Class size – Maximum 18 students
Intake day – Every Monday
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.0 or equivalent
- Completion of Year 10 or equivalent.
In our IELTS Review class, we…
- teach from students’ mistakes
- use students’ mock tests to design lesson plans
- target students’ weakest skills
- test students every Monday
- create ad hoc classes for students’ needs
- teach IELTS strategies
Weekly mock tests every Monday and teacher’s feedback based on academic scores and in-class assessment.
End of the course
- End-of-course report
- Certificate of participation based on attendance and assessment scores.
Morning 08:30 AM - 12:45 PM
Afternoon 12:55 PM - 05:05 PM
17:15 PM - 21:30