EAP 1 & EAP 2 aim to assist students of intermediate to advanced levels who want to enter higher education such as TAFE, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. These are 10-week courses, for a total duration of 20 weeks if taken together, based on 20 contact hours (in class) and 5 hours of self-study so that learners can develop autonomy, consult their trainer and seek academic support if needed.
Levels – Upper-Inter to advanced
Class hours – 20 contact hours
Duration – EAP1(10weeks), EAP2(10weeks)
Class size – Maximum 18 students
Intake dates – 2022 : 10 Jan, 14 Feb, 21 Mar, 25 Apr, 30 May, 04 Jul, 08 Aug, 12 Sep, 17 Oct, 21 Nov
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.0 or equivalent
- Completion of Year 10 or equivalent.
- International age 18+
In our EAP 1&2 class, we…
- focus on academic writing
- develop oral skills (e.g. academic presentations)
- encourage students’ self-study
- develop critical thinking
In-class assessments include written assignments, projects, tests, presentations, case studies.
Structured teacher’s feedback based on academic scores and in-class assessment.
End of the course
- The exit level of EAP1 is equivalent to the completion of Upper-intermediate
- The exit level of EAP2 is equivalent to the completion of Advanced level
- End-of-course report
- Certificate of completion or participation based on attendance and assessment scores.
- Learn APA style referencing
- Academic Listening
- Complex grammar structures
- Essay edit writing
- Independent learning
- Academic vocabulary
Morning Class (Tuesday - Friday)
08:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Evening Class (Monday - Friday)
17:15 PM - 21:30 PM
- CRICOS: 03560K
- Duration 20 weeks in total
- Cost $320 Per/Week
- AQF No
- Level Intermediate to Advanced