The Cambridge First Certificate in English course is an upper intermediate level(B2) course that will challenge students and will enrich their English skills with regular and continuous tests. FCE is an intensive language course that can be used by dedicated students to refine their language awareness and reach a high level of English competency. This course is suitable for students who want to obtain a worldwide English language qualification widely accepted by educational and business enterprises or for those who are looking to take the Cambridge B2 First Exam Preparation.
Cambridge Advanced English(C1) is a high level qualification that has recently been accepted by the Australian Government for immigration purposes. The CAE course aims to prepare students to obtain one of the most prestigious qualifications, widely appreciated by employers and universities around the world. CAE can also be offered to dedicated students who want to study an intensive, in-depth course to enrich their English language skills.
Levels – FCE / CAE
Class hours – 20 contact hours
Duration – 10 -12 weeks per level
Class size – Maximum 18 students
Intake Date – TBA
- Completion of Year 10 or equivalent
- FCE: minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent
- CAE: minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent
In our FCE class, we...
- Deliver regular practice tests
- Develop academic writing
- Include formal/informal language
- Supplement from reliable teaching resources
- Recreate exam conditions
- Develop critical thinking
In our CAE class, we...
- Develop high-level ommunication in English
- Teach academic language in view of further studies
- Encourage students to confidently perform relevant speaking tasks
- Encourage students to work collaboratively
- Teach how to react responsively in a different cultural and social environment.
- Develop a high level of fluency
Weekly tests and structured teacher’s feedback based on academic scores and in-class assessment.
End of the course
- End-of-course report
- Certificate of participation based on attendance and assessment scores.
Morning 08:30 AM - 12:45 PM
Afternoon 12:55 PM - 05:05 PM
17:15 PM - 21:30